This medal is generally called the Campo dei Fieri Medal.
The originl of this medal was discovered by Mr Boyer D'Agen one morning in March 1897 in Rome in the Campo dei Fiori market.
The face that can be seen shows a beautiful resemblance to probably the most authentic portraits of Christ: The Veil of Veronica, the Image of Edessa and the Shroud of Turin.
It also corresponds to the description of Jesus made by Publius Lentulus, Governor of Judea, during the reign of Tiberius Caesar, and to the visions of Anne Catherine Emmerich.
On the reverse of this medal one can read an inscription in the sacred language of Hebrew: “The Messiah reigned. He came in peace and became the Light of man; He is alive.” This is the sentence you can read in Hebrew at the top of this page. This phrase is also used in many practices and prayers of the Archconfraternity.
This medal dates from the first century, when Jesus was still on earth, and would correspond, according to some specialists, to one of these “tesserae” that the first Christians gave from hand to hand as a sign of recognition around the year 70.
A complete historical and symbolic presentation of the medal of Ieschouah is given to the members of the Archconfraternity with the documents of the second step.
Difficult to obtain until today, this gold-plated medal can be worn by anyone wishing to receive the protection and blessing of Ieschouah.
Hanging on a black, red and white tricolor ribbon, it is addressed to all members of the Archconfraternity when they register. These medals are consecrated for them by the Ill. Grand Patriarch Rose-Cross of the Kabbalistic Order of the Rose-Cross. It is also possible to order it for yourself,family members, or friends. Click here to reach the page.